Tracker Products SAFE Training - Palo Alto, CA
with Ben Townsend
About this event
Pose questions directly to expert presenters, and come away with advice and best practices that will help you do your job better. Network with colleagues, users, and seasoned professionals in a relaxed, educational environment. Seek advice on how to become accredited, stream-line processes, and best practices in your field of evidence management.
Whether you’re brand new or an experienced admin, get the knowledge you need to get up to speed, perform at your best and get the most out of SAFE evidence management software.
New Product Announcements
- SAFE Features ranging from using containers, doing random audits, and setting up email or text message alerts via workflows
- Software certification training/certification exams for Basic Users and Org Admins
- Automatic disposition - Why should we use it and how can this be set up?
- Mobile collection and disposition
- Process to achieve even more with even less
- Implementing sound legal hold processes
- Digital media storage - How to effectively store and maintain digital media
What if I need to pay by check?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We can take your reservation by email if you cannot pay by credit card.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email email@example.com or call our main line (866)438-6565
What's the refund policy?
You can cancel and get a refund up to one day prior to the first day of class.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You do not need a printed ticket to attend the event. We already have your information.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, just email firstname.lastname@example.org to update any information on your registration.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. If someone will be attending in your place, please email email@example.com with that information.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
If you need to transfer your ticket to someone else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in order to let us know so that we can be expecting that person.
Oct 26 - 27th, 2022
Wed - Thu from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Adobe Room at Mitchell Park Community Center
3700 Middlefield Road
Palo Alto, CA 94303 Get directions